To apply please visit our careers site.
We’re building something special at Fibrus, and our team is at the very heart of it.
We’re unashamedly selective in who we bring into our team – you’ll have exceptional ability, share our purpose and quite simply love what you do! And you’ll feel the same about your next employer. You’ll want to join a growing organisation, to help mould the business and to have a real voice in how things are done. You’ll want to grow and develop your career and you’re looking for a business which will encourage you to be, and do, your very best.
We can offer all of that, along with competitive base salaries, bonus/commission schemes and enhanced company benefits.
If this sounds like a good match, have a look at our current opportunities below.
Fibrus is the exciting new company bringing full fibre broadband to the homes and businesses of Northern Ireland. We are the most exciting telecommunications operator in Northern Ireland today. With world class backing and management, Fibrus is building a world class team and will only recruit the best. By that we mean people with exceptional commitment & ability, and if you have experience in key areas, that’s great too.
This role is for someone who is looking to make a real investment in their career. Supporting a group of directors and senior managers, you will be required to co-ordinate busy, and at times conflicting, demands - often under time pressure. This role also offers the opportunity to expand your skillset and establish yourself as a vital and valued member of the team.
You will be responsible for the following areas and activities:
- Coordinating with the Installation Team Lead for Wayleave Support on residential installations to obtain wayleave agreements.
- Tracking & reporting the progression of agreements and interacting with customers via telephone and email
- Handle and resolve any related day to day enquiries from contract partners and other internal departments.
- Assist in the production of reports as required by management and wider functions.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery on time, and to standards for safety and compliance.
- Support the development of processes, workflows and efficiency improvements.
- Comfortable working to and meeting deadlines
- Responding to queries and requests from across the business to support delivery.
The perfect person will come from an administrative background. Excellent excel skills and works well under minimal supervision within a team.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an admin related role
- Can demonstrate ability to work in a professional environment with high expectations
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Telecoms and/or Wayleave experience would be desirable
- Focused on delivering results
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Team player
- Can demonstrate investment in your career development and progression
- Willing to undertake additional responsibilities when required
- Personality; interacts comfortably with other people
- Adaptive; positively responds to changes in deadlines and processes
- Good Communication skills, comfortable communicating across all levels
- Confident; can assert yourself in a professional and amenable manner
- Organisational skills and the ability at any stage to manage changing priorities within tight deadlines while ensuring quality output and delivery of results.
- Customer Care Focused including the ability to build and maintain positive, co-operative and professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical skills including the ability to efficiently gather, analyse and communicate information and advice to others in a structured and coherent manner.
- The ability to preserve confidentiality, maintain a professional approach when dealing with sensitive cases or high-profile clients and employ tact or diplomacy as and when required
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and requirements. The nature of the organisation is such that it will evolve as it operates and the nature of duties, tasks, knowledge and skills required for this post may develop and change in time.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.