Fibrus is the exciting new company bringing full fibre broadband to the homes and businesses of Northern Ireland. We are the most exciting telecommunications operator in Northern Ireland today and are now expanding our operations to the North of England. With world class backing and management, Fibrus is building a world class team and will only recruit the best. By that we mean people with exceptional commitment & ability, and if you have experience in key areas, that is great too
This role is for someone who is looking to make a real investment in their career. Working directly alongside their Line Manager. They will be required to identify opportunities and appropriate connections to obtain portions of land to ultimately install fibre. The post provides a unique opportunity for someone to create and roll out their own responsibilities and take ownership of various projects in order to achieve key objectives for Fibrus.
You will be responsible for the following areas and activities:
- Negotiating T&Cs’
- Take ownership of the role in defining the tools and responsibilities for delivering the wayleave processes
- Be responsible for reporting to the business the progress and wayleave metrics in support of project builds
- Work with residential and business wayleaves
- Obtaining lease agreements
- Establishing appropriate connections and introducing Fibrus to the community for the first time
- Arranging meetings within communities and residential areas to obtain appropriate access
- Establishing connections with the DFI and gathering adaption maps for each area
- Commence appropriate site acquisitions and finalise agreements to initiate work
The perfect person will come from a similar role or background having had the responsibility of working as a Wayleave officer previously within the telecommunications sector.
- Experience in the Telecommunications sector
- 3+ Years previous experience as a Wayleave officer
- Negotiation skills
- Legal department experience
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of or qualification in Real Estate
- Focused on delivering results
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Team player
- Can demonstrate investment in your career development and progression
- Willing to undertake additional responsibilities when required
- Personality; interacts comfortably with other people
- Adaptive; positively responds to changes in deadlines and processes
- Good Communication skills, comfortable communicating across all levels
- Confident; can assert yourself in a professional and amenable manner
- Organisational skills and the ability at any stage to manage changing priorities within tight deadlines while ensuring quality output and delivery of results
- Join the founding team of a company set to disrupt the face of the local telecoms industry
- Career development
- Generous salary and benefits
- Additional benefits as the company grow
Applicants must also possess a current driving licence and use of a car for business purposes or have access to a form of transport which will permit the applicant to meet the requirements of the post in full.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and requirements. The nature of the organisation is such that it will evolve as it operates and the nature of duties, tasks, knowledge and skills required for this post may develop and change in time.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.