Senior Recruitment Specialist, GB or NI
To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
We’re building something special at Fibrus, and our team is at the very heart of it.
We’re unashamedly selective in who we bring into our team – you’ll have exceptional ability, share our purpose and quite simply love what you do! And you’ll feel the same about your next employer. You’ll want to join a growing organisation, to help mould the business and to have a real voice in how things are done. You’ll want to grow and develop your career and you’re looking for a business which will encourage you to be, and do, your very best.
We can offer all of that, along with competitive base salaries, bonus/commission schemes and enhanced company benefits.
If this sounds like a good match, have a look at our current opportunities below.
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Delivering the GB & NI resourcing strategy
- Engaging with department leaders to understand & deliver hiring demands
- Overseeing the resourcing lifecycle
- Ensuring an exceptional Fibrus candidate experience
- Compose job specifications for all roles
- Actively drive direct recruitment, identifying key talent
- Engage with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Welcome new candidates, with regular engagement throughout the notice period
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Genuine commitment to enhancing the customer experience
- Data driven approach to hiring
- Significant experience of inhouse recruitment (minimum 5 years) ideally in a Telecoms/ Construction environment
- Comfortable with fast-paced hiring
- Blend of experience in hiring all level of roles from entry to senior leadership
- A confident, results focused approach to hiring
- A genuine love of recruitment
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.