Senior Generalist, People & Culture
To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
JOB LOCATION: Newcastle, England
You will be leading the growth of the Fibrus team across GB. Working with our hiring managers, you’ll work tirelessly to attract, hire and welcome the brightest and best talent into our business. You are consummate HR professional, with an exceptional grasp of tactical employee relations and employment legislation. Also, you’ll have gained experience in organisational design initiatives and talent management programmes.
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Developing and driving the GB resourcing strategy
- Engaging with department leaders to understand & deliver hiring demands
- Overseeing the resourcing lifecycle
- Ensuring an exceptional Fibrus candidate experience
- Compose job specifications for all roles
- Actively drive direct recruitment, identifying key talent
- Engage with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Welcome new candidates, with regular engagement throughout the notice period
- Developing our employer brand awareness across GB
- Leading our employee engagement activities
- Helping us deploy impactful people programmes across the Fibrus team
- Partnering with our managers, helping them deliver by coaching and supporting, fuelling performance across their teams
- Supporting our employee partnership group, ‘Fibrus Forum’
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Significant experience of inhouse recruitment
- Blend of experience in hiring all level of roles from entry to senior leadership
- A confident, results focused approach to hiring
- Exceptional organisation skills
- A genuine love of recruitment
- Minimum of 2 years HR generalist experience, preferably in a Telco environment but not essential.
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the local digital infrastructure, starting in Northern Ireland, but we are very excited to be expanding our reach to the North of England as well!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.