Senior Specialist, Learning & Development
To apply please visit our careers site.
We’re building something special at Fibrus, and our team is at the very heart of it.
We’re unashamedly selective in who we bring into our team – you’ll have exceptional ability, share our purpose and quite simply love what you do! And you’ll feel the same about your next employer. You’ll want to join a growing organisation, to help mould the business and to have a real voice in how things are done. You’ll want to grow and develop your career and you’re looking for a business which will encourage you to be, and do, your very best.
We can offer all of that, along with competitive base salaries, bonus/commission schemes and enhanced company benefits.
If this sounds like a good match, have a look at our current opportunities below.
As a L&D Senior Specialist you will be paramount in ensuring our people are supported to grow and develop throughout their career in Fibrus. You will develop and maintain our training processes and deliver this training at all levels to our colleagues, helping our business to ensure our people get the best out of their development.
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- You will coordinate the training path for new colleagues joining the business
- You will drive the skills mapping programme for our existing colleague population, identifying gaps and development opportunities
- You will create and deliver bespoke training programmes, expanding the talents and skills of all our colleagues
- You will assist department heads to create ad hoc training programmes that meet with departmental and business needs
- You will monitor how effectively learning has been transferred to colleagues
- You will support the development of a Leadership Development Programme
- You will arrange for training with external organisations when required
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- You will have solid experience in a role similar to this one at a senior level
- You will have up to date knowledge of effective learning methods applying adult learning theories to ensure colleagues get the best out of their development
- You will be comfortable delivering training to colleagues at all levels and be passionate about driving a culture of continuous professional development
- You will be comfortable completing admin tasks that coincide with these training programs
- If you have a CIPD or similar L&D accreditation it would be highly beneficial
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the local digital infrastructure, starting in Northern Ireland, but we are very excited to be expanding our reach to the North of England as well!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.