Senior Management Accountant
To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
We’re building something special at Fibrus, and our team is at the very heart of it.
We’re unashamedly selective in who we bring into our team – you’ll have exceptional ability, share our purpose and quite simply love what you do! And you’ll feel the same about your next employer. You’ll want to join a growing organisation, to help mould the business and to have a real voice in how things are done. You’ll want to grow and develop your career and you’re looking for a business which will encourage you to be, and do, your very best.
We can offer all of that, along with competitive base salaries, bonus/commission schemes and enhanced company benefits.
If this sounds like a good match, have a look at our current opportunities below.
As Senior Management Accountant you will ensure we as a company meet our accounting deadlines! Working with others in the financial team and further afield to ensure monthly and annual accounts and VAT and Tax returns are completed and the General Ledger is maintained. You will also have the opportunity to work with the Operations team to improve and create processes.
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- You will review our monthly performance against budget, identifying and investigating key variances, complete cash flow forecasting and preparing the monthly reporting pack
- Project Costing and Costs analysis
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations and investigate any issues timely
- Work closely with the accounts administrator and procurement team to ensure controls are being adhered to, timelines are being met and all issues resolved in a timely manner.
- Preparation of the Annual Statutory Accounts, Tax Computations and submission of VAT returns
- Work with our auditors to provide relevant information
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- You will likely be a qualified Accountant with membership of a professional body such as ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- You will be in a similar, senior role, or be in a position to show us that you’re ready for this growth opportunity
- You will have previous experience producing monthly management accounts
- You will have experience of using Sage accounting software and be comfortable using Microsoft Excel
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the local digital infrastructure, starting in Northern Ireland, but we are very excited to be expanding our reach to the North of England as well!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.