Sales Manager GB
To apply please visit our careers site.
As Sales Manger you will be paramount to the success of Fibrus! Ensuring feedback and forecasting reaches the right people, championing change and driving the team forward.
This role will see you working with the Sales Director to build and develop your sales team, setting and reviewing performance indicators and working with your team to adjust any sales approach and activity to maximise revenue.
Location: Newcastle, GB
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Create and nurture an open and honest environment that encourages and supports the delivery of an excellent customer experience
- Connect and inspire your team to encourage continual development and improvement
- Constructively and continually challenging the way we work, generating new ideas and taking them from concept through to delivery
- Deliver consistent levels of performance today while planning and considering the requirements for the future
- Actively engage with other areas in operations and the business to improve our service proposition and promote “one team” ethos
- Communicate clearly and influentially, in a way that engages people so they can see how what they do fits into the bigger picture and how they can each make a difference to the success of the company
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- You will have solid industry experience in either Telecommunications or FMCG industries
- You have a wealth of experience managing both desk and field based sales teams with demonstrable experience of meeting individual and team targets in a sales environment
- You’ll be a people person, with great interpersonal skills, leading by example with an ability to inspire your team
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, Claire from our People & Culture team will be in contact with you if your application is successful. We wish you the best of luck with your application and thank you for taking the time to applying to Fibrus.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.