To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
JOB TITLE: Sales Director
JOB LOCATION: Belfast
We have an excellent opportunity for a talented Sales Director to join us, playing a vital part in delivering our growth strategy. You'll lead, coach and nurture a high performing team to deliver exciting projects against ambitious sales targets. This is an environment that will stretch your skills and provide a wide range of experience, with responsibility for developing, implementing and executing strategic sales plans across Ireland and GB. This role is critical to establishing and driving brilliant practices for managing performance, maximising sales opportunities and ensuring we grow efficiently.
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- We’re looking for a commercially-savvy, client-centric leader, who will drive consistently high levels of performance, process improvements and best practice across all sales teams
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline to ensure the team meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual customer acquisition and revenue targets; drive internal weekly calls and compile/analyse sales figures
- Build commercially sound and strategically ambitious roadmaps that ensure sales success
- Deliver on projects that seek to drive best practices, improve customer satisfaction and increase sales
- Gain and use knowledge of industry best practice, market conditions and competitor activity to proactively identify sales channel opportunities
- Spearhead pitches and new business development within your portfolio; write proposals and manage deals through to the point of contract agreement
- Update the Delivery and Senior Management Teams regarding any relevant customer issues, acting as an ambassador for the business in ensuring quality and taking primary accountability for customer satisfaction
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- As a sales leader, you'll have proven experience of formulating and implementing sales strategies in a B2C environment. B2B experience would also be advantageous
- Experience in growing and managing a successful sales team, having oversight of sales functions of 40+ headcount
- Telecommunications industry experience or experience in a FMCG environment would be preferred although not essential
- A successful track record in leading and developing sales teams to build pipeline and exceed sales targets. You'll also bring with you the ability to build strong and credible relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as customers
- Be comfortable in the C-Suites both internally and externally and have a proven track record of being a trusted advisor to each sector
- Take the knowledge that you have and turn it into a strategic vision that provides valuable business insight
- You have a deep knowledge of operational process improvement that will increase the overall output and quality of your sales teams’ work
- A strong record of major bid and strategic pipeline management and success would be advantageous
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the local digital infrastructure, starting in Northern Ireland, but we are very excited to be expanding our reach to the North of England as well!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.