Sales Admin Team Lead
To apply please visit our careers site.
We’re building something special at Fibrus, and our team is at the very heart of it.
We’re unashamedly selective in who we bring into our team – you’ll have exceptional ability, share our purpose and quite simply love what you do! And you’ll feel the same about your next employer. You’ll want to join a growing organisation, to help mould the business and to have a real voice in how things are done. You’ll want to grow and develop your career and you’re looking for a business which will encourage you to be, and do, your very best.
We can offer all of that, along with competitive base salaries, bonus/commission schemes and enhanced company benefits.
If this sounds like a good match, have a look at our current opportunities below.
As our business continues to grow, sales administration remains a key area for us and central to the customer experience we deliver. We have an exciting opportunity within the sales team for a Team Lead, to assist in the day-to-day management and ensure smooth running of the sales function. They will also undertake administrative job duties as it pertains to the sales department. The Team Lead will ensure key tasks are allocated and completed within agreed timeframes. Communicates with sales personnel to assist in and help eradicate any issues that they might have while in the field.
- Leading a small sales admin team day-to-day
- Ongoing management of sales data (ensuring each salesperson has the agreed level of prospect data to do his/her job)
- Work closely with Partners & Fibrus Support to ensure smooth operation of automated system
- Generates and processes new sales leads as necessary
- Answers phone calls from customers and deals with problems as they arise
- Assessing / updating credit history of existing and new customers, using online credit agency services in line with company credit policy
- Follows up with customers to make sure that they are fully updated with progress on their order
- Manage all funding applications via DCMS and liaise with customers & public organisations to ensure processes are met.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure customer orders are fulfilled
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly MI Reports
- Provides any necessary data or reports to the sales team & sales management
- Exerts attention to detail, as customers may have the same problems; reports the problems as necessary
- Acknowledges customers by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls
- Dealing with support requests from customers quickly, efficiently, and professionally within our SLA's
- Updates all contact information for clients
- Deals with any customer complaints and resolves the issue as necessary
- Assist Sales Manager with any training with new sales administrators or on any new process
- Does any necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents
- 2+ years Team Lead experience (desirable) or 3+ years at Senior Administrator level
- Telecoms background (desirable)
- Computer literate (ideally on a variety of different systems)
- Excellent/confident verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working in sales automate data environment (PSI)
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
People Person, Time Oriented, Great Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Basic Math Skills, Basic Computer Literacy, Consumer Relations, Consumer Complaints, Reporting Skills, Administrative Skills, Attention to Detail
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.