To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
JOB TITLE: Project Coordinator
JOB LOCATION: Belfast
We’re building something special at Fibrus, and our team is at the very heart of it. We’re unashamedly selective in who we bring into our team – you’ll have exceptional ability, share our purpose, and quite simply love what you do! And you’ll feel the same about your next employer. You’ll want to join a growing organisation, to help mould the business and to have a real voice in how things are done. You’ll want to grow and develop your career and you’re looking for a business which will encourage you to be, and do, your very best.
We can offer all of that, along with competitive base salaries, bonus/commission schemes and enhanced company benefits.
Due to expansion, we are seeking two experienced and driven Project Coordinators to assist the Project team in coordinating relevant activities in project delivery ensuring all workstreams are delivered on time, within scope and to the agreed quality standards.
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following areas and activities:
- Key coordinator for the successful close out of the operational project and associated activities
- Assisting the project team with multiple workstreams, managing the workstack flow across each, compiling regular reports that can be shared with the wider business
- Working closely with other departments across Fibrus to ensure that all deliverables are met on time and to a high-quality standard
- Responsible for the close out of project activities such as administrative tasks, collating documentation, coordinating field staff and process mapping for the future
- Coordinating project completion activities, to ensure continued collaboration with all internal and external stakeholders
- Monitoring and reporting on the end-to-end process, review and process relevant data, and report risks and issues to the Project Manager
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Experience in the Telecommunications sector is desirable.
- MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills to intermediate level or above
- Experience of planning and controlling complex, multi-work stream projects effectively
- Able to support Resource Planning Analysis and Insight through the collation and reporting of actual deliverable completions by month and by programme
- Experience of reporting project progress, status, costs, and risks to Project Manager in a regular and timely manner, using appropriate tools and techniques, including escalation of risks to management as needed
- Able to successfully manage relationships with internal and external facing stakeholders
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.