To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
JOB TITLE: Project Analyst
JOB LOCATION: Belfast
We’re building something special at Fibrus, and our team is at the very heart of it.
We’re unashamedly selective in who we bring into our team – you’ll have exceptional ability, share our purpose, and quite simply love what you do! And you’ll feel the same about your next employer. You’ll want to join a growing organisation, to help mould the business and to have a real voice in how things are done. You’ll want to grow and develop your career and you’re looking for a business which will encourage you to be, and do, your very best.
We can offer all of that, along with competitive base salaries, bonus/commission schemes and enhanced company benefits.
The Programme Management Office (PMO) is a key function in the organisation. It provides senior management with the critical support to ensure effective delivery of our projects and programmes and to report on this to our contract customers and investors. The Analyst will be responsible for activities which will support the successful delivery of our programmes and also for supplying quality data analytics/reports to enable the PMO function derive insight, accurate forecasts etc, which will influence decisions across our wider portfolio.
The role holder will be active across all aspects of the commercial roll out of projects and large scale publicly funded contracts, owning the reporting of key trackers and dashboards to senior leadership.
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Establishing relationships with the key units outside of the PMO team in the context of strategic and business improvement/optimisation projects and programmes
- Completing analysis-related activities to enable the successful delivery of our projects and programmes
- Responsible for identifying and optimising data sources of network information from across the organisation to create key management information, reporting, risk, and issue management
- Developing and maintaining PMO programme trackers/dashboards and providing useful insights to help drive decisions
- Using database/Excel skills in collaboration with other units (Operations; Finance; Technology and Service)
- Provide regular(weekly/monthly) data input for programme boards and executive reporting
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Team player comfortable with taking ownership of significant and high profile activities/deliverables
- Execution focused, consistently delivering to a high standard
- Strong analysis and problem solving capability
- Able to deliver business impacting innovation via creative thought to mitigate risk and develop plans to realise Fibrus opportunities
- High level capabilities in Excel, Visio, MS Project - able to create effective PowerPoint presentations of key data to aid strategic decision making
- Technical experience of working in data analytics and modelling
- Ability to engage with and influence senior internal stakeholders
- An ability to operate across multiple teams and influence solutions
- Technical experience of SQL and data visualisation tools e.g., QGIS; Power Bi
- Familiarity with project management methodologies/standards eg. Prince2, PMP
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.