PR Brand Specialist
To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
JOB TITLE: PR Brand Specialist
JOB LOCATION: Belfast (travel to GB may be required)
We’re building something special at Fibrus, and our team is at the very heart of it. We’re unashamedly selective in who we bring into our team – you’ll have exceptional ability, share our purpose, and quite simply love what you do! And you’ll feel the same about your next employer. You’ll want to join a growing organisation, to help mould the business and to have a real voice in how things are done. You’ll want to grow and develop your career and you’re looking for a business which will encourage you to be, and do, your very best.
We can offer all of that, along with competitive base salaries, bonus/commission schemes and enhanced company benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to make a real investment in their career, to make this role their own. Working with the Marketing Director and the Digital Marketing and Communications Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing a PR and Public Affairs Strategy on behalf of Fibrus Ltd.
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Produce integrated PR campaigns focused on Fibrus brand awareness and reputation in new towns
- Work closely with our network of l PR agencies on a daily basis
- Ensure that all PR activities have integrity and fit within set brand guidelines to strengthen the Fibrus brand reputation
- Maximise exposure from sponsorships and events
- Produce monthly PR performance reports for the Director of Marketing
- Communicate PR campaigns, sponsorships and events to the wider business through high level presentations and internal communications
- Monitor research and market trends to identify the best PR angles to support both commercial and media KPI’s
- Manage the PR & Public Relations budge
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Working knowledge of public relations, sponsorships, events, digital marketing, social media
- Educated to degree level, preferably in Marketing or a relevant business-related discipline or can demonstrate capabilities and results in the field of PR, Public Affairs & Stakeholder Management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in developing and implementing PR campaigns
- Excellent content writing skills with experience in tailoring content for various platforms (Online and Offline)
- Experience in managing a range of social media platforms, including the creation and implementation of social media advertising
- Experience in using digital analytics tools, including Google Analytics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.