To apply please visit our careers site.
We’re building something special at Fibrus, and our team is at the very heart of it.
We’re unashamedly selective in who we bring into our team – you’ll have exceptional ability, share our purpose and quite simply love what you do! And you’ll feel the same about your next employer. You’ll want to join a growing organisation, to help mould the business and to have a real voice in how things are done. You’ll want to grow and develop your career and you’re looking for a business which will encourage you to be, and do, your very best.
We can offer all of that, along with competitive base salaries, bonus/commission schemes and enhanced company benefits.
If this sounds like a good match, have a look at our current opportunities below.
The PMO Analyst will support the PMO Manager an wider PMO team in the creation and development of the Programme Management Office capability within Fibrus supporting the successful delivery of publicly funded telecom infrastructure programmes in Northern Ireland.
The analyst will work with the PMO Project Managers and a range of stakeholders across several operational work streams including working relationships with finance functions.
The PMO Analyst’s work will include but are not limited to Project Planning and Control, Risk Management, Project & Portfolio Performance Reporting, RAID Log management and reporting. Resource Forecasting and driving Continuous Performance.
- Support several work streams to develop the PMO capability, performing analysis and setting up tools / templates as needed.
- Champion a consistent approach, including standard policies, processes, and templates, to project management across all projects in the portfolio, ensuring that this is aligned to the corporate PMO approach
- Establish an effective process for managing Risks and Opportunities within critical programmes and contracts and ensuring that these are assessed and reported appropriately
- Support the creation of an effective method (and toolset) for integrating the high-level schedules for all the Projects, ensuring that key dependencies are captured
- Produce dashboard-style reporting with a level of detail that is appropriate for the associated project, programme or portfolio levels and supports the hierarchy of internal and external meetings and governance structures required.
- Take responsibility for and have a high level of ownership for quality contract reporting against a range of measures, deliverables and milestones which lead to cash.
- Support the Learning from Experience process during the closure phase of projects, ensuring that there are clear actions with owners to address the main issues for the next project
Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities
- Review and analyse data to provide accurate and informed management information that meets stakeholder requirements and guides the business in programme and portfolio decision making. Highlight potential issues indicated by the Management Information and escalate if necessary
- Identify and produce KPIs that give meaningful insight into the performance of Projects and the Portfolio, establishing an appropriate set of norms over time
- Document PMO processes and assist other teams to document processes effectively
- Promotion of best practice, contributing to the development of the PMO capability driving continuous improvement and improving Governance
- Keep process documents up to date and ensure that Projects adhere to the processes
- Excellent Analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong communicator in all its forms across all levels of the organisation
- Able to work across multiple work streams and projects with competing priorities, prioritising where appropriate and clarifying deadlines if required
- Decisive, ‘can do’ attitude whilst maintaining a clear focus on problem solving and seeing action through to delivery
- Excellent attention to detail, particularly in terms of data analysis and presenting management information and in “right first-time contract reporting”. Experience of reporting in the public sector and
- Must be comfortable to work on new initiatives and in a developing and growing organisation, flexible and able to manage a range of work simultaneously.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree / equivalent qualification or qualified by experience
- Data analysis and experience of developing MI reports
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, including pivot tables and complex formulae; graphs production of high quality, highly visual management information and reports.
- Knowledge of ERP Systems & Document Management Systems
- Project Management qualification such as APMP/APM PMQ or Prince 2 Knowledge/ Experience – desirable: Government Gateway Processes and Programme Management
- Planning experience, including scheduling and resource forecasting
- Experience of working across multiple projects in a program or portfolio
- Strong understanding of relational databases, geographic data, and mapping/GIS systems
- Understanding of Standard Risk Identification and Assessment techniques
- Experience of producing and maintaining process documentation
- Previous experience of providing governance and audit regimes in publicly funded infrastructure projects.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.