PIA Project Coordinator
To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
JOB TITLE: PIA Project Coordinator
JOB LOCATION: Belfast
We are seeking an experienced and driven Project Coordinator to coordinate the Openreach collaboration using the PIA product, ensuring all workstreams are delivered on time, within scope and to the agreed quality standards.
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Reporting to the PIA Manager, you will be responsible for the following areas and activities:
- Key coordinator for the successful close out of the PIA project and associated activities
- Assisting the PIA team with multiple workstreams, managing the workstack flow across each, compiling regular reports that can be shared with the wider business
- Working closely with other departments across Fibrus to ensure that all Openreach deliverables are met on time and to a high-quality standard
- Responsible for the close out of PIA activities such as administrative tasks, collating documentation, coordinating field staff and process mapping for the future
- Coordinating PIA completion activities, to ensure continued collaboration with all internal and external stakeholders
- Monitoring and reporting on the end-to-end PIA process, review and process relevant data, and report risks and issues to the PIA Manager
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Experience in the Telecommunications sector
- Understanding of the Openreach network/ PIA Product (essential)
- MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills to intermediate level or above
- Experience of planning and controlling complex, multi-work stream projects effectively
- Able to support Resource Planning Analysis and Insight through the collation and reporting of actual deliverable completions by month and by programme
- Experience of reporting project progress, status, costs, and risks to Project Manager in a regular and timely manner, using appropriate tools and techniques, including escalation of risks to management as needed
- Able to successfully manage relationships with internal and external facing stakeholders
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.