To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
JOB TITLE: PIA Manager
JOB LOCATION: Belfast
We're building something special at Fibrus, and our team is at the very heart of it.
We're unashamedly selective in who we bring into our team - you'll have exceptional ability, share our purpose, and quite simply love what you do! And you'll feel the same about your next employer. You'll want to join a growing organisation, to help mould the business and to have a real voice in how things are done. You'll want to grow and develop your career and you're looking for a business which will encourage you to be, and do, your very best.
We can offer all of that, along with competitive base salaries, bonus/commission schemes and enhanced company benefits.
The PIA Manager will be responsible for undertaking the PIA administration process, overseeing a team of Senior Associates to ensure the timely processing, analysis and reporting of all PIA workloads in line with project timelines. A seasoned people manager, you will delegate workload, review quality of work and drive performance within your team.
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Within your project stream, take ownership of all PIA administration tasks
- Responsible for a team, delegating workloads in line with project timelines and ensuring timely and accurate completion of work
- Ownership of all people management duties including quality checking of team outputs, conducting team member one to ones, absence management and performance management
- Coaching team members to ensure a solid and shared knowledge level across all elements of the PIA responsibilities
- Ensure proper processes are implemented and followed
- Maintain and audit all accreditations required for working on Openreach network
- Ensure PIA network usage is properly mapped within internal GiS tools
- Support the Senior Manager where needed in liaison with build partners, Openreach, design partners and other relevant internal or external stakeholders
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
The ideal person will come from a PIA background or have had responsibility for managing a process comparable to PIA management coupled with strong administrative and people management skills.
- Prior experience in managing a team including workload allocation, team performance, coaching and mentoring
- Familiar in the use of supplier portals
- Can demonstrate the ability to learn technical knowledge relating to products and services
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
- Experience working within a busy environment with shared responsibilities
- Good people skills and comfortable communicating across the company hierarchy
- Experience within the telecoms industry and/or knowledge of PIA
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.