PIA Administrator/Senior Associate
To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our business as we continue to grow. Working within a busy team, you will work closely with others to ensure all the administration tasks related to our network build are completed in line with the Openreach PIA requirements. Full training will be provided.
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be responsible for the following areas and activities:
- Working within the team, reporting to the PIA Manager
- Completion of administration tasks within a timely and accurate manner
- Tracking & reporting the progression of orders
- Reading cable maps and adding to Openreach Map (training will be provided)
- Handle and resolve any related day to day enquiries from contract partners and other internal departments
- Assist in the production of reports as required by management and wider functions
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery on time, and to standards for safety and compliance
- Support the development of processes, workflows and efficiency improvements
- Comfortable working to and meeting deadlines
- Responding to queries and requests from across the business to support delivery
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
Ideally you will come from an administrative background, you’ll be excellent with Excel and work well under minimal supervision within a team.
- Experience in an administration role
- Able to communicate effectively both internally and externally
- IT literate with good knowledge of all MS Office packages
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work in a professional environment with high expectations
- Telecoms and/or GIS experience is desirable but not essential
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the local digital infrastructure, starting in Northern Ireland, but we are very excited to be expanding our reach to the North of England as well!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.