National Sales Account Executive (B2B)
To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
JOB TITLE: National Sales Account Executive (B2B)
JOB LOCATION: Belfast
TERMS: Permanent, OTE £40,000 (uncapped commission)
We’re building something special at Fibrus, and our team is at the very heart of it.
We’re unashamedly selective in who we bring into our team – you’ll have exceptional ability, share our purpose, and quite simply love what you do! And you’ll feel the same about your next employer. You’ll want to join a growing organisation, to help mould the business and to have a real voice in how things are done. You’ll want to grow and develop your career and you’re looking for a business which will encourage you to be, and do, your very best.
We can offer all of that, along with competitive base salaries, bonus/commission schemes and enhanced company benefits.
This role will support the Team Leader and broader sales team in generating leads and sales. Focusing on prospecting business customers, you will be fantastic brand ambassador for Fibrus and confident in communicating our company goals. We are looking for someone who can be an enthusiastic team player, while being motivated to achieve their own targets and goals.
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Researching and prioritising business prospects
- Identifying and making contact (via phone or face to face) with key decision makers such as estate agents, business owners/controllers, property developers etc.
- Working to understand the needs of business prospects and delivering personalised sales pitches and the most relevant broadband offering on a face to face basis across both NI and GB
- Meeting your individual sales targets
- Providing a quality customer service, including interacting with business customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Ownership of business accounts once a sale is secured, ensuring ongoing support, quality and customer service at all times
- Working across regional areas in Northern Ireland and the North of England (travel costs will be covered)
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Significant experience in prospecting and outbound B2B sales via both phone and face to face
- You will be highly motivated and results orientated, experienced in working to tight deadlines
- Proven experience in achieving sales targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and CRM systems
- The ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships with a focus on ensuring the superb customer care
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and GB!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.