ISO Project Manager - Belfast or GB
To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
We’re building something special at Fibrus, and our team is at the very heart of it.
We’re unashamedly selective in who we bring into our team – you’ll have exceptional ability, share our purpose, and quite simply love what you do! And you’ll feel the same about your next employer. You’ll want to join a growing organisation, to help mould the business and to have a real voice in how things are done. You’ll want to grow and develop your career and you’re looking for a business which will encourage you to be, and do, your very best.
We can offer all of that, along with competitive base salaries, bonus/commission schemes and enhanced company benefits.
Are you an experienced Project Manager and wanting to flex your talents in a wider range of environments.
Are you familiar with managing or supporting the implementation of ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and associated management systems, ISO Standards, GDPR etc, within your organisation?
Do you enjoy using your planning and influencing skills to achieve your organisation’s compliance goals? As an ISO Project Manager you will collaborate with all areas of the business to deliver on our ISO aspirations.
- Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, at all levels within the organisation, to define and achieve mutual understanding of the project scope.
- Work with the team to identify and schedule all the work required to fulfil the scope, building a detailed project plan to track progress
- Perform a gap analysis to determine state of processes and procedures.
- Develop project plan to address gaps in processes and procedures
- Define the Quality Policy, including review periods and quality gates
- Define the Quality Objectives - what does success look like
- Compile Quality Manual - encourage employee engagement to improve overall operational processes.
- Demonstrate need to remove inefficient practices Establish Documented Procedures
- Embed Quality Culture
- Plan the project(s) in sufficient detail to ensure integration of all activities, identification of cross-portfolio dependencies, and understanding of critical paths and key milestones
- Ensure non-people resources are identified so that the project budget will be accurate and remain affordable.
- Ensure all necessary cross-functional resources are identified and ensure that all resources understand their roles and accept their responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day management for the project – time, cost and quality in line with APM framework
- Ensure there is a robust process in place for risk and issue management instigating mitigation actions and identifying contingency plans to keep the project on track
- Using appropriate systems, tools and techniques, establish and manage an effective project reporting structure to measure and track project performance
- Ensuring there's full compliance with all relevant internal and external HSQE requirements and our ISO accreditations.
- Leading our procurement schedule, making sure the right suppliers are engaged for each project.
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Demonstrable experience in project management; direct experience of managing and supporting the implementation of ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and associated management systems, ISO Standards, GDPR etc, within your organisation
- Proven track record of delivering projects to time, cost and quality
- Experience of different project management approaches e.g. agile and waterfall
- Outstanding communications skills to establish effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Well-developed planning and organisational skills including scope and schedule management
- Risk and Issue Management experience
- Strong project management skills
- Able to rapidly analyse client situations and tailor appropriate responses to fit them .
- Able to think commercially, whilst also able to see where to add value
- Committed to producing quality outputs down to the finest details, including impeccable documentation formatting and presentation.
- High-level of IT literacy, proficient user of Microsoft Office tools and MS Project
- Able to solve problems in a measured and creative way.
- Undertake tasks with a positive attitude and respond well to management and client requests.
- Education in a relevant field (desirable)
- Professional qualification in project management, such as APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ) or another recognised qualification e.g. Prince2 or PMP (desirable)
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the local digital infrastructure, starting in Northern Ireland, but we are very excited to be expanding our reach to the North of England as well!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.