Installations Coorindator Supervisor
To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
JOB TITLE: Installations Coorindator Supervisor
JOB LOCATION: Belfast
REQUIREMENTS: Office based role (5 days per week Monday to Sunday on a rota basis)
As Fibrus continue to grow, we are seeking an experienced Supervisor to oversee the coordination of our installations. This is a busy and diverse office based role, supporting the Installation Managers daily and managing the team workload to ensure all installations are coordinated in a timely and accurate manner for our customers.
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Supervise a small team of Coordinators, delegating workload daily for Northern Ireland and Great Britain installations
- Plan and delegate daily duties to the team including updating trackers, reviewing jobs, routing of work, raising service calls, dealing with incoming and outgoing calls and handling any customer queries or complaints
- Responsible for creating and managing the team rota
- Ensure installation workloads are managed in line with service level agreements and strigent timeframes
- Compile daily and weekly reports on install/contractor performance
- Create bespoke reports
- Work closely with Install Managers to provide accurate data and reporting
- Assist the Senior Install Manager as required
- Able to work during the hours of 9am to 5pm, Monday to Sunday on a rota basis (5 days per week)
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Demonstrable skills in managing a diverse workload
- Able to prioritise workloads across a team within KPIs/SLAs
- A strong leader with previous people management experience
- IT literate including MS Excel, Powerpoint and the ability to analyse and report on data
- Strong communication skills, able to liaise with internal colleagues, external stakeholders and customers
- Telecomms or construction experience is ideal but not essential
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.