Installation Supervisor GB
To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
Job Title: Installation Supervisor
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
We’re building something special at Fibrus, and our team is at the very heart of it.
We’re unashamedly selective in who we bring into our team – you’ll have exceptional ability, share our purpose, and quite simply love what you do! And you’ll feel the same about your next employer. You’ll want to join a growing organisation, to help mould the business and to have a real voice in how things are done. You’ll want to grow and develop your career and you’re looking for a business which will encourage you to be, and do, your very best.
We can offer all of that, along with competitive base salaries, bonus/commission schemes and enhanced company benefits.
Reporting into Installation manager key duties will be but not limited to:
- The day to day supervision of installation teams
- Make sure all site safety is being adhered to.
- Supporting the Installation Manager with ad hoc duties
- Conducting QC/SHEQ audits
- Escalation point for customer complaints
- PIA data capturing
Please note the shift pattern for this role is Tuesday – Saturday.
The ideal person will work in a similar role and have 3+ years’ experience in the supervision of installation teams. They will be customer service focused and have excellent communication skills, they will be familiar with all Microsoft platforms and process a high degree of computer-based skills. They will be focused on delivering results and willing to go the extra mile as customer satisfaction is key.
- Focused on delivering results
- Belief in the project
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Thinking and reflecting about the project
- Team player
- Track record of achievement in any field
- Can demonstrate investment in your career development and progression
- Common sense approach
- Personality; interacts comfortably with other people
- Adaptive; positively responds to changes in deadlines and processes
- Tenacity; will keep going until the job is done
- Good Communication skills, comfortable communicating across all levels
- Confident; can assert yourself in a professional and amenable manner
- 3yrs+ experience supervising installation teams
- Experience on working on BT/Openreach network in telecoms
- Installation of overhead suspension cable- advantageous
- Street works/CSR accredited
- PIA certification would be advantageous
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.