To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
JOB TITLE: Installation Administrator
JOB LOCATION: Belfast
REQUIREMENTS: Office based role (5 days per week Monday to Sunday on a rota basis)
We are seeking an experienced Administrator with exceptional customer service skills to support the coordination of our customer installations. A busy and diverse role, this offers a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the Fibrus team and join us on our continued journey of expansion.
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Working as part of a team, you will:
- Liaise with customers, the install team and the sales team to schedule customer installations and to communicate, understand and resolve issues relating to the installation process
- Contact customers for whom their installation is on hold in order to keep them informed of timescales
- Manage the installations calendar and daily issuing of works to contractors
- Provide information to customers to ensure understanding of the installation process, providing a top class customer service at all times
- Update trackers and logs on Excel and updating the netadmin and powerapps systems daily
- Process all MDU and wayleave requests
- Regular reporting of job status from the powerapp system
- Raise cancellation tickets and liaise with sales for on hold jobs
- Prepare Wayleave job packs including FAS
- Monitor and action the installs inbox
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- You will come from a customer service background with a passion for ensuring a quality customer experience at all times
- Excellent communication skills, able to engage with various internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- Strong administrative experience
- High level of IT literacy
- Experience in the telecoms industry would be advantageous but not a necessity
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please click the “apply” button and our People & Culture team will be in contact with you if your application is successful. We wish you the best of luck with your application and thank you for your interest in Fibrus.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.