Fibrus Ltd is an exciting new telecommunications provider seeking to transform the digital infrastructure of rural and regional Northern Ireland by investing in excess of £100m to bring full fibre broadband to homes and businesses across Northern Ireland.
With significant investment from Infracapital, Fibrus have put in place a team that is simply second to none and we will only recruit the best. By that we mean people with exceptional commitment & ability, and if you have experience in key areas, that’s great too.
Fibrus have been selected to deliver the NI Department for the Economy Project Stratum programme which provides public funding of £165m and will deliver Full Fibre Hyperfast Broadband to communities across NI over the next 4 years.
Location: Northern Ireland
- You will be responsible for the following areas and activities:
- Managing a team of in house supervisors and subcontractor technicians who will be responsible for undertaking fibre to the home (FTTH) customer installations and repair
- Establish a set of business processes to ensure a smooth customer journey for installation and repair that will deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Maintain a high level of KPI’s for the department and track performance against them ensuring any underperforming metrics are resolve.
- Act as senior local escalation contact for customer complaints and resolution.
- Ensure that sufficient resource is available to meet the daily installation and repair work schedule.
- Proactively and consistently review customer install calendars to ensure full order capacity is both offered and booked.
- Establish a robust process to ensure contract performance levels are maintained and ensure any performance issues are addressed through get well plans
- Ensure sub-contract resource adhere to contract specifications and established policies and procedures
- Conduct on site assessments of quality and workmanship of the installer and repair technicians
- Partner with Technical Training and Safety Manager to ensure your team is well trained and safe in all field interactions.
- Working with the purchasing function ensure that sufficient stock of all required materials for installation and maintenance are available to meet the demand profile
- Working with the stores function ensure that sufficient controls are in place to monitor and manage install and service material usage
- All other duties assigned by manager
You will be able to work in a busy and fast paced environment and will have be able to develop a process that will allow for the best customer experience in a high paced environment. ** Customer focus is key
- Proven track record of managing a field-based team in a fast paced, customer-oriented environment
- Proven track record of managing sub-contracted or outsourced teams
- Proven track record of delivering an exceptional customer experience in a service-based industry
- Ability to manage and prioritise deadlines and capable to foresee and eradicate future problems
- Problem solver
- Well organised
- Experience in managing resources for demand profiles
- Telecoms experience desired but not essential
- Educated to BTEC standard. (or equivalent)
- Health & Safety certifications.
- Focused on delivering results
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Team player
- Can demonstrate investment in your career development and progression
- Willing to undertake additional responsibilities when required
- Personality; interacts comfortably with other people
- Adaptive; positively responds to changes in deadlines and processes
- Good Communication skills, comfortable communicating across all levels
- Confident; can assert yourself in a professional and amenable manner
- Organisational skills and the ability at any stage to manage changing priorities within tight deadlines while ensuring quality output and delivery of results
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.