Financial Planning Analyst
To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to put a creative spin on a Financial Planning Analyst role! You’ll be working to find the best solutions to produce and maintain complex Excel models – not only analysing, interpreting, and communicating data but putting your own spin on things, helping to evaluate new projects and investment opportunities, and assisting with the business case development.
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Creating business reports for tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) and communicating trends.
- Building and maintaining a corporate financial model that details the company’s operations, builds budgets, and projects future performance.
- Creating detailed Excel models to produce strategic financial analysis that will inform decisions, visualise trends, and monitor status.
- Financial modelling including discounted cashflows, IRRs, NPV.
- Performing sensitivity analysis, scenario planning, operational variance analysis to assist in strategic initiatives and critical decisions.
- Building complex models from scratch as well as taking ownership of existing models
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- You will have experience working in a similar role to this one – you’ll be super proficient working with complex excel models and spreadsheet manipulation
- You’ll be confident in your abilities and be comfortable reporting to senior management, providing financial reports for internal use at Fibrus and for our investor
- It would be great if you held a professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA) but if you not we can work with you on this!
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the local digital infrastructure, starting in Northern Ireland, but we are very excited to be expanding our reach to the North of England as well!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.