To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
As an FP&A Analyst within the Finance team, you will be responsible for producing consistent and relevant analysis of financial performance to key stakeholders. You will report to the Senior Financial Modeller and collaborate with all areas of the business and with our investor.
You will be responsible for the following areas and activities:
- Collating, processing and interpreting data from our infrastructure build programmes for financial performance analysis.
- Creating business reports for tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) and communicating trends.
- Building and maintaining a corporate financial model that details the company’s operations, builds budgets, and projects future performance.
- Creating detailed Excel models to produce strategic financial analysis that will inform decisions, visualise trends, and monitor status.
- Financial modelling including discounted cashflows, IRRs, NPV.
- Performing sensitivity analysis, scenario planning, operational variance analysis to assist in strategic initiatives and critical decisions.
- Preparing financial reports for internal use at Fibrus and for our investor.
- Evaluating new projects and investment opportunities, and assisting with the business case development.
- Performing ad hoc analysis as required.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of financial modelling processes, automation and developing best practice.
We are looking for somebody who has a real passion for analysing, interpreting and communicating data with a methodical and creative approach. The perfect person will be extremely proficient with complex Excel models and spreadsheet manipulation. Experience in the telecoms or other infrastructure industry would be advantageous but not a necessity, as would experience of working with public sector clients and investors.
- 2+ years of relevant working experience within a similar role.
- Qualified (or part-qualified) professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA) is desirable.
- Comfortable building complex models from scratch as well as taking ownership of existing models.
- Excellent Excel and data manipulation skills, with strong financial modelling and analytical skills.
- Experience in producing reports for senior management.
- Ability to deliver high quality output to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and logical approach to problem solving.
- Organised with good document management capabilities.
- Independent/self-starter, proactive and hard working.
- Interacts and collaborates comfortably with other people.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and requirements. The nature of the organisation is such that it will evolve as it operates and the nature of duties, tasks, knowledge, and skills required for this post may develop and change in time.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.