Fleet, Facilities & Office Manager - NI
To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
We’re building something special at Fibrus, and our team is at the very heart of it.
We’re unashamedly selective in who we bring into our team – you’ll have exceptional ability, share our purpose and quite simply love what you do! And you’ll feel the same about your next employer. You’ll want to join a growing organisation, to help mould the business and to have a real voice in how things are done. You’ll want to grow and develop your career and you’re looking for a business which will encourage you to be, and do, your very best.
We can offer all of that, along with competitive base salaries, bonus/commission schemes and enhanced company benefits.
BELFAST, NORTHERN IRELAND
You’ll be leading the growth of Fibrus by partnering and collaborating with each of our departments business streams, daily operations and activities.
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Managing the day to day administration of Fibrus’ fleet, facilities & business travel
- Develop and maintain fleet / facilities objectives and policies
- Work closely with department Heads to understand & forecast requirements
- Prepare and implement strategic fleet management plans
- Manage fleet / facilities/ travel budget and cost management
- Liaising with external suppliers and stakeholders
- Ensure availability, smooth transition and fast turnaround of fleet for employees
- Oversee quality control of Fibrus’ fleet & facilities
- Maintain and track fleet management records
- Books meeting rooms
- Raising purchase orders for invoices and arranging authorisation for payment
- Working effectively with and leveraging other departments as required
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS DO WE THINK ARE IMPORTANT?
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a senior fleet / facilities management role
- Can demonstrate ability to work in a professional environment with high expectations
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Comfortable working under pressure and working to deadlines
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and multi-task
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Confident & professional communicator
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- A role model for our business
- Enthused and energised to make your mark on a growing organisation
- Dedicated to helping Fibrus achieve our current objectives and future ambitions
- Flexible, tenacious and will react to unexpected changes or demands
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.