Financial Planning Analyst
To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
JOB TITLE: Financial Planning Analyst
JOB LOCATION: Belfast
This role provides an exciting opportunity for a commercially focused and analytical accountant to work with business unit managers; analysing and interpreting data to inform better business decisions in a fast changing and rapidly growing company.
You’ll be working to find the best solutions to produce and maintain complex Excel models – not only analysing, interpreting and communicating data but putting your own spin on things, helping to evaluate new projects and investment opportunities and assisting with the business case development.
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Working with different data sources to understand trends
- Creating business reports for tracking KPIs and communicating insights
- Using analytical tools like PowerBi to report analysis to business unit managers
- Preparing business cases with sensitivity analysis & scenario planning
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Have experience working in a similar role or be a newly qualified accountant in practice
- Commercially focused and analytical
- Enjoys problem solving with data
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company
- Super proficient working with Excel
- Confident in your presentation skills and be comfortable reporting to senior management, providing reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Fully qualified or part-qualified accountant
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.