Field Sales Representative (£24k basic, OTE £40k+)
To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
JOB TITLE: Field Sales Representative (£24k basic, OTE £40k+)
JOB LOCATION: Northern Ireland – you could be working at any location across NI
Field Sales Representative (Base salary £24k plus uncapped commission and OTE £40,000+)
We’re building something special at Fibrus, and our team is at the very heart of it.
We’re unashamedly selective in who we bring into our team – you’ll have exceptional ability, share our purpose, and quite simply love what you do! And you’ll feel the same about your next employer. You’ll want to join a growing organisation, to help mould the business and to have a real voice in how things are done. You’ll want to grow and develop your career and you’re looking for a business which will encourage you to be, and do, your very best.
We can offer all of that, along with competitive base salaries, bonus/commission schemes and enhanced company benefits.
Are you a tenacious go getter, that wants to represent a product that makes a genuine contribution to the local communities?
In turn, building rapport with residential customers where you can reap the rewards of uncapped commission and the opportunities to be in charge of your revenue?
You’ll be the face of Fibrus, our brand ambassador and the first to meet our customers. You’ll be meeting with local residents door to door every day to promote a brand-new hyper speed fibre network, creating an infrastructure to be proud of in Northern Ireland.
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- This is a door to door field sales role and you will be going to customers houses to sell our product across NI
- Answering questions about our products features and benefits
- As a Field Sales Representative, your salary for this role would be £24,000 base salary + uncapped commission (OTE £40,000+)
- You will be driving sales to achieve your target whilst remaining professional and building a great rapport with potential customers
- Liaise with the internal delivery team and partners to feedback any concerns raised by residents and communicate any relevant local information
- Representing Fibrus all over Northern Ireland as the network continues to grow and develop
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- As a Field Sales Representative, you will have a solid background in sales, ideally door to door from either a telecoms or utilities company however all relevant sales experience will be considered
- You will be comfortable interacting with our potential customers in a field sales focused role, able to adapt your approach to ensure a high level of sales conversion
- You will be confident in handling objections and be tenacious
- You will be driven and ambitious, striving to exceed your targets and goals (our commission structure is uncapped so your earning potential is totally in your control!)
- You will be confident in using new sales systems and other tools such as Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.