Field Sales Representative
To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
We’re building something special at Fibrus, and our team is at the very heart of it.
We’re unashamedly selective in who we bring into our team – you’ll have exceptional ability, share our purpose and quite simply love what you do! And you’ll feel the same about your next employer. You’ll want to join a growing organisation, to help mould the business and to have a real voice in how things are done. You’ll want to grow and develop your career and you’re looking for a business which will encourage you to be, and do, your very best.
We can offer all of that, along with competitive base salaries, bonus/commission schemes and enhanced company benefits.
If this sounds like a good match, have a look at our current opportunities below.
Are you a tenacious go getter, that wants to represent a product that makes a genuine contribution to the local communities?
In turn, creating a client base where you can reap the rewards of uncapped commission and the opportunities to be in charge of your revenue?
You’ll be the face of Fibrus, our brand ambassador and the first to meet our customers. You’ll be meeting with local residents and businesses every day to promote a brand-new hyper speed fibre network, creating an infrastructure to be proud of in Northern Ireland
What are you waiting for?
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Your salary for this role would be £24,000 base salary + uncapped commission (OTE £32,000+)
- You will be driving sales to achieve your target whilst remaining professional and building a great rapport with potential customers
- Liaise with the internal delivery team and partners to feedback any concerns raised by residents and communicate any relevant local information
- Representing Fibrus all over Northern Ireland as the network continues to grow and develop
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- You will have a solid background in door-to-door sales from either a telecoms or utilities company
- You will be comfortable interacting with our potential customers in a sales focused role
- You will be confident in handling objections and be tenacious
- You will be driven and ambitious, striving to exceed your targets and goals
- You will be confident in using new sales systems and other tools such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Powerpoint
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.