To apply please visit our careers site.
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
This is a unique opportunity for anyone looking to start or develop a career in an emerging company and to make a genuine contribution within local communities.
You will be the face of Fibrus Wholesale, an ambassador and community champion for Project Stratum. You will be meeting with communities including elected representatives, community groups, local residents and businesses every day to promote a brand-new Wholesale Hyperfast Fibre to the Home/Premises Network as well as engaging with the public on everything relating to the project within their community.
Role would suit a recent graduate, early career person as well as someone of more experience looking to bring their work / life skills to the role e.g. to continue working after retirement.
- Be an Ambassador for Fibrus Wholesale and the Stratum Programme
- Promote the benefits of a Hyperfast Full Fibre Network.
- Liaison with community leaders and groups on all aspects of the programme including facilitating the and smoothing any barriers to the build
- Achieve target registrations of interest from their communities and direct customers to participating retail service providers
- Make contact with and local residents and businesses not included in the rollout and work with them to identify solutions through enabling infrastructure build, accessing community funding and alternative solutions
- Arrange public meetings and represent Fibrus Wholesale and The Stratum Programme to communicate the benefits of the scheme as well as the project roll out with regards to the physical build.
- Liaise with delivery team and partners to feedback any concerns raised by residents and communicate any relevant local information.
- Assist the build team to expedite permissions, wayleaves and access to premises
- The Person
- Experience dealing with customer objections
- Experience Previous experience PR and/or community ambassador work
- Skilled in use of social media and knowledge of applications for end users enabled by fibre broadband (gaming, cloud, remote working, etc)
- Sales and marketing experience would be desirable
- Proficiency in use of MS Office & CRM applications
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Selling broadband services or associated products desirable
- Can work under pressure and to deadlines
- Highly creative, with excellent attention to detail
- Good level of natural intelligence
- Common sense approach
- Can establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Tenacity to keep going until the job is done
- Confident in overcoming objections and challenges
- Focused on delivering results
- Customer Obsessed
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Team player
- Can demonstrate investment in career development
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.