Departmental Admin Support
Fibrus Networks Ltd is an exciting new telecommunications provider seeking to transform the digital infrastructure of rural and regional Northern Ireland by investing more than £100m to bring full fibre broadband to homes and businesses across Northern Ireland.
Our team is simply second to none, with exceptional ability, commitment, and a joy in what they do. Our passionate People & Culture team members are partnering with our business leaders to shape an environment where our people can do – and be – their very best. In short: an environment where they can thrive, and grow their career.
Most of all, you will be joining the team leading the future of Fibrus.
- You will be responsible for the following areas and activities:
- Coordinating with the PIA Admin Team Lead for general administration based tasks
- Tracking & reporting the progression of orders
- Reading cable maps and adding to Openreach Map (training will be provided).
- Handle and resolve any related day to day enquiries from contract partners and other internal departments.
- Assist in the production of reports as required by management and wider functions.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery on time, and to standards for safety and compliance.
- Support the development of processes, workflows and efficiency improvements.
- Comfortable working to and meeting deadlines
- Responding to queries and requests from across the business to support delivery.
The perfect person will come from an administrative background. Excellent excel skills and works well under minimal supervision within a team.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a senior admin related role
- Can demonstrate ability to work in a professional environment with high expectations
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Telecoms and/or GIS experience desirable
- Focused on delivering results
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Team player
- Can demonstrate investment in your career development and progression
- Willing to undertake additional responsibilities when required
- Personality; interacts comfortably with other people
- Adaptive; positively responds to changes in deadlines and processes
- Good Communication skills, comfortable communicating across all levels
- Confident; can assert yourself in a professional and amenable manner
- Organisational skills and the ability at any stage to manage changing priorities within tight deadlines while ensuring quality output and delivery of results.
- Customer Care Focused including the ability to build and maintain positive, co-operative and professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical skills including the ability to efficiently gather, analyse and communicate information and advice to others in a structured and coherent manner.
- The ability to preserve confidentiality, maintain a professional approach when dealing with sensitive cases or high-profile clients and employ tact or diplomacy as and when required
- Join the founding team of a company set to disrupt the face of the local telecoms industry
- Career development
- Generous salary and benefits
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and requirements. The nature of the organisation is such that it will evolve as it operates and the nature of duties, tasks, knowledge and skills required for this post may develop and change in time.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.