Customer Care Representative - Entry Level Role
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
Develops a culture of customer satisfaction through timely and thorough handling of customer calls. Works in a fast-paced environment to address customer issues submitted via telephone and email.
Customer Service Job Duties:
- Answers customer support messages via telephone and email promptly to enhance the customer service experience
- Patiently listens attentively to customer and connects them with the appropriate department to address their needs
- Quickly learns the functions of the system to log in and respond to customer enquiries
- Accurately records and logs interaction with customers and updates account information
- Keeps sensitive information and financial records private and confidential
- Works with management to maintain best practices for efficient communication with customers
- Knowledge of updated company rules and policies to address issues such as returns, faulty merchandise, wrong delivery and delayed delivery to inform customers
- Address customer questions about new products, services, promotions on sales
- Meets regularly with team lead to give feedback to help improve customer service culture, response time and tools to improve staff experience
- Willing to learn from management to properly apply company policy to customer solutions
- Willingness to work various shifts patterns in line with retail/online opening hours
Customer Service Skills and Qualifications:
Good Communication Skills, Customer Service Support Experience, Excellent Listening Skills, Results-Driven, Able to Work as a Team, Ability to Work in Fast-Paced Environment, Ability to Work Under Pressure, Pays Attention to Detail, Fast Learner, Engaging Personality, Problem-Solver, Analytical, Patient, Multi-tasking, Prioritising, Phone Etiquette
- Minimum of 12 months proven experience in a similar role (desirable)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good written and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Can work under pressure and to deadlines
- Highly creative, with excellent attention to detail
- Good level of natural intelligence
- Common sense approach
- Can establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Tenacity to keep going until the job is done
- Focused on delivering results
- Customer Obsessed
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Team player
- Can demonstrate investment in career development
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.