Customer Service Advisor
To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
We’re building something special at Fibrus, and our team is at the very heart of it.
We’re unashamedly selective in who we bring into our team – you’ll have exceptional ability, share our purpose and quite simply love what you do! And you’ll feel the same about your next employer. You’ll want to join a growing organisation, to help mould the business and to have a real voice in how things are done. You’ll want to grow and develop your career and you’re looking for a business which will encourage you to be, and do, your very best.
We can offer all of that, along with competitive base salaries, bonus/commission schemes and enhanced company benefits.
If this sounds like a good match, have a look at our current opportunities below.
We’re looking for a top class Customer Service Advisor on a fixed -term basis, who will keep the customer at the heart of everything we do, whilst we build the future of Hyperfast Fibre Broadband in Rural Northern Ireland and England.
Our people are the key to the customer experience and our customers experience is central to our business. If you are passionate, able to go the extra mile and show true empathy and understanding to customers then come and join the Customer Service team at Fibrus.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will have the opportunity to be a brand ambassador and the voice of Fibrus to the people of Northern Ireland and England. Previous experience of working in a customer focused environment is essential and working to targets is desirable.
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Compassion - Customers must be able to sense that you really care about them
- Positive energy - Willing to go the extra mile for each and every customer
- Exceptional telephone manner - Customers must feel like you can relate to them through effective communication
- Cool head under pressure - You must be able to handle the easy and hard times
- Inspiring ‘can do’ attitude - You must be willing to do and best your best every day
- Team spirit - Good customer service takes team work and working well with others is essential to your success
- Confidence - We are looking for people’s people who can establish common ground, draw strength from setbacks and influence others
- Flexibility – The ability to work within a fully flexible environment servicing our customers via telephone and email and offering various forms resolution from technical support to guidance on their billing.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.