Build Supervisor NI
To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
We’re building something special at Fibrus, and our team is at the very heart of it.
We’re unashamedly selective in who we bring into our team – you’ll have exceptional ability, share our purpose and quite simply love what you do! And you’ll feel the same about your next employer. You’ll want to join a growing organisation, to help mould the business and to have a real voice in how things are done. You’ll want to grow and develop your career and you’re looking for a business which will encourage you to be, and do, your very best.
We can offer all of that, along with competitive base salaries, bonus/commission schemes and enhanced company benefits.
If this sounds like a good match, have a look at our current opportunities below.
As a telecoms provider, building fibre infrastructure is what we do! Your new role plays a key part in ensuring that the build of our own commercial network meets all the necessary requirements, ensuring quality of build and safety are at the forefront of all our colleagues and contractors minds when out on site!
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- This role will see you supervising multiple sites to ensure NIRAUC, Chapter 8 and PIA requirements are met
- You will supervise our contractors to ensure all works are completed to our specifications
- Recording daily works and completing reports as required, including progress and final build quality checks on the build
- You will be an ambassador for Fibrus when out on site, so should be comfortable with interacting with the general public in a calm, professional manner, ensuring minimal customer disruption during the build
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- You’ll likely come from a telecoms or construction background, but will have solid supervisory experience in a similar role to this one
- You’ll have a thorough knowledge of Chapter 8 and NIRAUC guidelines and specifications
- Although this role will be mainly based on site, you will have some documentation to complete, so you’ll be comfortable using programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel (don’t worry, just the basics will do!)
- It would be great if you held PIA accreditations, but if you don’t it’s something we can work on together!
- This role will require you to travel across Northern Ireland as the build progresses, so you will have a clean driving license (we’ll provide the car!)
- If you have a NRSWA or similar supervisory accreditation it would be highly beneficial
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the local digital infrastructure, starting in Northern Ireland, but we are very excited to be expanding our reach to the North of England as well!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.