Associate People & Culture (HR Administrator)
Fibrus Networks Ltd is an exciting new telecommunications provider seeking to transform the digital infrastructure of rural and regional Northern Ireland by investing more than £100m to bring full fibre broadband to homes and businesses across Northern Ireland.
Our team is simply second to none, with exceptional ability, commitment, and a joy in what they do. Our passionate People & Culture team members are partnering with our business leaders to shape an environment where our people can do – and be – their very best. In short: an environment where they can thrive, and grow their career.
Most of all, you will be joining the team leading the future of Fibrus.
What are we looking for?
You’ll be a critical part of the People & Culture team, with a focus on coordinating our people activities, ensuring our HRIS and documentation is up to date and legally complaint.
You might have some experience in a similar role or be newly qualified with relevant people qualification.
Above all, you’ll love what you do and have a genuine desire to make Fibrus great for our people.
What are you looking for?
- Excited about becoming a critical member of a team shaping and influencing our business
- Eager to work with talented People professionals, learning and challenging each other to be better
- Ambitious, hungry to learn more and wanting to join an organisation where you can grow.
- We offer all of this plus market competitive terms & conditions and benefits. An important note: we want to do more work on our offering…and you’ll be part of the team making this happen!
What will you be responsible for delivering?
- Our GDPR guru, making sure we manage our data correctly
- Updating and maintaining our online employee folders (we’re paperless!) and HRIS
- Producing and distributing employee documentation
- Making recommendations on how to enhance our candidate and onboarding experience
- Contributing to our talent acquisition programme, helping draft job descriptions and supporting candidate shortlisting and interview scheduling
- Communicating directly with candidates, ensuring an exceptional experience
- Participating in employee onboarding
- Supporting our employee engagement activities
- Helping us deploy impactful people programmes across the Fibrus team
- Inquisitive , quickly understanding the work that our people undertake
- Supporting our employee partnership group, ‘Fibrus Forum’
- A team player, keen to contribute to the entire People & Culture function
What experience and qualifications do we think are important?
- 2 years’ experience in an admin role/ recently qualified with relevant People qualification
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Sound planning and organisational skills and able to work under pressure
- A desire to learn
How will you bring to Fibrus?
- A role model for our business and the People & Culture team
- Passionate about our mission
- Dedicated to helping Fibrus achieve our current objectives and future ambitions
- Flexible, tenacious and will react to unexpected changes or demands
- A champion for our people, compassionate and empathetic
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.