Market Research Specialist
To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
JOB TITLE: Market Research Specialist
JOB LOCATION: Belfast
TERMS: Permanent - (mix of home and office working)
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting telecommunications provider with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company within the UK. Founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital, Fibrus continue to deliver full fibre broadband to more and more homes and businesses across parts of Northern Ireland and Great Britain.
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country and we are committed to bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
The Market Research and Insights function is an exciting new area within Fibrus that exists to gather information used to inform decisions made by key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will support the Insights Manager in generating research to enable data led decision-making across all areas of the business. This will involve assisting the Market Research and Insights Manager in delivering both primary and secondary market research projects.
This position would ideally suit someone looking to progress in a career in Market Research. We are seeking an individual who has a working understanding of basic research design principles / methodology or is interested in developing their skills in this area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Assist in the design and implementation of both qualitative and quantitative ad-hoc and reoccuring research projects; including questionnaires, discussion guides, desk research, research reports and presentations
- Work with the Insights Manager to deliver regular market intelligence reports related to competitors, sales/customer targets and market dynamics
- Support members of the commercial sales team in their prospecting efforts by gathering and analysing relevant data
- Interpret data, formulate reports and develop actionable insights
- Work closely with external agencies relevant to the role
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent, preferably in a business, marketing or a related field
- Working knowledge of and experience in conducting primary and/or secondary research
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer data and translate into suggested improvements for the business
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with internal stakeholders across various departments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet demanding deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with experience delivering projects to schedule
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Willingness to learn
Fibrus are committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare. We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption.
As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, under-represented genders, individuals with disabilities, and under-represented ethnicities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working - there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus operates as Fibrus Networks Ltd and Fibrus Networks GB Ltd and will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. Please note, you will be asked to provide your Right to Work. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.