Please follow the apply link to be directed to our jobs portal
JOB TITLE: Management Accountant
JOB LOCATION: Belfast
TERMS: Permanent, hybrid working (home and office)
Working as a support to our Head of Financial Reporting, this newly created role is ideally suited to a Newly Qualified Accountant who is seeking their first move from practice or those currently working in an industry based environment.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding finance department with significant scope for personal and career development in one of Northern Ireland’s fasting growing companies.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- You will assist in the review of our monthly performance against budget, identifying and investigating key variances, completing cash flow forecasting and preparing the monthly reporting pack
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations and investigate any issues timely
- Intercompany accounting
- Work closely with the accounts payable and procurement team to ensure controls are being adhered to, timelines are being met and all issues resolved in a timely manner
- Business partnering with our commercial team to assist with strategic planning and decision making
- Enhancing existing processes to ensure compliance with accounting standards and best practice
- Work with our auditors to provide relevant information
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Qualified Accountant with membership of a professional body such as ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent
- You will be in a similar fast paced role or be in a position to show us that you’re ready for this growth opportunity and the ability to work to deadlines
- You will have strong financial reporting experience and experience in producing monthly management accounts and/or statutory financial statements
- You will have experience of using accounting software and be skilled in using Microsoft Excel
Fibrus are committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare. We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption.
As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, under-represented genders, individuals with disabilities, and under-represented ethnicities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working - there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus operates as Fibrus Networks Ltd and Fibrus Networks GB Ltd and will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. All offers of employment with Fibrus will be subject to the satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks which may include all or some of the following: references, right to work, criminal record history, professional qualifications. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.