To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
JOB TITLE: Fibre Ambassador
JOB LOCATION: Belfast
We’re building something special at Fibrus, and our team is at the very heart of it. We’re unashamedly selective in who we bring into our team – you’ll have exceptional ability, share our purpose, and quite simply love what you do! And you’ll feel the same about your next employer. You’ll want to join a growing organisation, to help mould the business and to have a real voice in how things are done. You’ll want to grow and develop your career and you’re looking for a business which will encourage you to be, and do, your very best.
We can offer all of that, along with competitive base salaries, bonus/commission schemes and enhanced company benefits.
This is a unique opportunity for anyone looking to start or develop a career in an emerging company and to make a genuine contribution within local communities.
You will be the face of Fibrus Wholesale, an ambassador and community champion for Project Stratum. You will be stimulating demand; meeting with communities including elected representatives, community groups, local residents and businesses every day to promote a brand-new Wholesale Hyperfast Fibre to the Home/Premises Network as well as engaging with the public on everything relating to the project within their community.
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Be an Ambassador for Fibrus Wholesale and the Stratum Programme
- Promote the benefits of a Hyperfast Full Fibre Network.
- Liaison with community leaders and groups on all aspects of the programme including facilitating the and smoothing any barriers to the build
- Stimulate demand, achieve target registrations of interest and take up within communities and direct customers to participating retail service providers.
- Make contact with and local residents and businesses not included in the rollout and work with them to identify solutions through enabling infrastructure build, accessing community funding and alternative solutions
- Arrange public meetings and represent Fibrus Wholesale and The Stratum Programme to communicate the benefits of the scheme as well as the project roll out with regards to the physical build.
- Liaise with delivery team and partners to feedback any concerns raised by residents and communicate any relevant local information.
- Work with other members of the team to manage enquiries as required .
- Assist the build team to expedite permissions, wayleaves and access to premises
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Experience dealing with customer objections
- Experience Previous experience PR and/or community ambassador work
- Skilled in use of social media and knowledge of applications for end users enabled by fibre broadband (gaming, cloud, remote working, etc)
- Sales and marketing experience would be desirable
- Proficiency in use of MS Office & CRM applications
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Selling broadband services or associated products desirable
- Can work under pressure and to deadlines
- Highly creative, with excellent attention to detail
- Good level of natural intelligence
- Common sense approach
- Can establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Tenacity to keep going until the job is done
- Confident in overcoming objections and challenges
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please click the “apply” button and our People & Culture team will be in contact with you if your application is successful. We wish you the best of luck with your application and thank you for your interest in #Fibrus.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus operates as Fibrus Networks Ltd and Fibrus Networks GB Ltd and will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.