Event Sales Champion
To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
JOB TITLE: Event Sales Champion
JOB LOCATION: Belfast
TERMS: Permanent 37.5 hours per week, hours 10am-6pm with evening and weekend working. Office and Field - based role across Northern Ireland.
PACKAGE: £24,000 base salary per annum (OTE 40K), car package + fuel card.
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting telecommunications provider with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company within the UK. Founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital, Fibrus continue to deliver full fibre broadband to more and more homes and businesses across parts of Northern Ireland and Great Britain.
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country and we are committed to bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
For this newly created team, we are looking for ambitious and out-going individuals to be the face of Fibrus. You’ll be attending events, shopping centres and venues to promote the brand and sign up new customers.
No event sales experience? No problem. We want sales-minded people with a great work ethic to assist and listen to the needs of our potential customers. In turn, you can reap the rewards of a rewarding commission scheme. You will be offered full-training and will be supported by a wider passionate and friendly sales team who are team-players!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Attend arranged events, sites and venues to promote and sign up new customers
- Answering questions about our products features and benefits
- You will be driving sales to achieve your target whilst remaining professional and building a great rapport with potential customers
- Liaise with the internal delivery team and partners to feedback any concerns raised by residents and communicate any relevant local information
- Representing Fibrus all over Northern Ireland as the network continues to grow and develop
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Ambition, drive and a natural communicator
- Proven sales experience, this could be from a range of sectors including retail, charity D2D, promotions, energy market or surveys.
- You will be comfortable interacting with our potential customers and be able to adapt your approach to ensure a high level of sales conversion
- You will be confident in handling objections and be tenacious.
- You will be driven and ambitious, striving to exceed your targets and goals (our commission structure is uncapped so your earning potential is totally in your control!)
- You will be confident in using new sales systems and other tools such as Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Full driving licence
Fibrus are committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare. We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption.
As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.