To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
JOB TITLE: Enablement Director
JOB LOCATION: NI or GB
We’re building something special at Fibrus, and our team is at the very heart of it.
We’re unashamedly selective in who we bring into our team – you’ll have exceptional ability, share our purpose, and quite simply love what you do! And you’ll feel the same about your next employer. You’ll want to join a growing organisation, to help mould the business and to have a real voice in how things are done. You’ll want to grow and develop your career and you’re looking for a business which will encourage you to be, and do your very best.
We can offer all of that, along with competitive base salaries, bonus/commission schemes and enhanced company benefits
We are seeking an experienced, operationally focussed Director with significant experience in rolling out major infrastructure projects in a telecoms environment. You will lead the Design and Management functions that help keep your Regional colleagues delivering while putting in place the building blocks to enable them to build even faster!
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As Enablement Director you will be responsible for the following:
- As a leader of our business this role has an established senior management team and as such the role holder will be required to champion the development and wellbeing of their team while ensuring an inclusive workplace where diversity of thought, backgrounds and experience is achieved
- Owning critical business level relationships including highly prominent external stakeholders, taking ownership of the Fibrus and supply chain’s performance against challenging PIA KPI’s
- Owning critical internal stakeholder management functions (such as the Construction Programme Management function) to ensure that the wider business is up to speed on the Delivery Office performance in terms of premises released to sales and the costs associated with them
- Owning critical internal communication channels to ensure that all parties within Fibrus and our supply chain are kept informed of updated policies, procedures, organisational development to ensure that we grow together
- Leading our Design function to ensure that our architectural goals are achieved in each region in which we build
- Leading our transformation initiatives from an Operational perspective to ensure that solutions we employ are tailored to our operational needs and enable the build to get faster
- Leading the Enablement team ensuring each member has clear targets, objectives, and responsibilities, progressively monitoring their individual performance against the agreed criteria and conducting formal appraisals in keeping with time frames
- In conjunction with executive management, develop a build programme that supports achievement of the company’s medium to long term business performance objectives
- Develop and manage an effective and genuine partnering culture with our principal contractors to ensure collaborative effort is applied across the projects. Aligned to this is the required ownership of the commercial relationship with our build partners to ensure value for money is being delivered while seeking continuous improvement in the administration of commercials
- Liaise with Finance Heads to ensure the necessary cost controls are in place and build costs are being managed within budget. A critical part of this is the contract management with the build partners selected for these works
- Deal with the escalation of contract disputes and ensure that Contract and Technical Teams follow all agreed control procedures
- Prepare papers for Company Board Pack, present at Executive and Board Meetings, and be involved in discussing and influencing all aspects of the Fibrus programmes
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
You’ll be an authentic leader with extensive construction and operational experience management experience within a target driven, customer facing environment.
You’ll have extensive experience of managing the rollout of major infrastructure projects in a telecoms environment, coupled with significant commercial and contract experience in relation to managing a large sub-contract workforce.
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please click the “apply” button and our People & Culture team will be in contact with you if your application is successful. We wish you the best of luck with your application and thank you for your interest in Fibrus.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus operates as Fibrus Networks Ltd and Fibrus Networks GB Ltd and will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.