Digital Marketing and Communications Manager
To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing and Communications Manager
JOB LOCATION: Belfast
We’re building something special at Fibrus, and our team is at the very heart of it. We’re unashamedly selective in who we bring into our team – you’ll have exceptional ability, share our purpose, and quite simply love what you do! And you’ll feel the same about your next employer. You’ll want to join a growing organisation, to help mould the business and to have a real voice in how things are done. You’ll want to grow and develop your career and you’re looking for a business which will encourage you to be, and do, your very best.
We can offer all of that, along with competitive base salaries, bonus/commission schemes and enhanced company benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a real difference to an evolving , rapidly growing organsiation, whilst making a real investment in your career. Fibrus are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing and Communiations Manager who is ready to dive right in with new thoughts and ideas and take the lead on the development of a fresh commercially led digital marketing and communications strategy. Read on if you are:
- Looking for an opportunity to be innovative and trailblazing
- Excited at the prospect of becoming a critical member of a team, shaping the commercial success of our business
- Resilient, tenacious and ambitious with an appetite to be right first time
- A natural influencer, with the ability to explain the power of brand, communications and digital transformation across our organisation
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels welcome, and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- You will have ownership and the autonomy to develop the full digital marketing and communications / PR strategy for Fibrus
- Working with a range of internal stakeholders to translate business requirements and success criteria into a comprehensive digital marketing and / or communications plan as needed
- Work with the Marketing Director and the Marketing Campaign and Brand Manager to develop a messaging and communications structure for each campaign , that will span all marketing channels and brand touchpoints (ATL and BTL)
- Working alongside the Marketing Director and agency partners, you will take a strategic approach to building a public relations, communications and stakeholder engagement plan, that will increase the reach and impact of Fibrus. Activity will include;
- Delivery of high value and influential consumer and corporate PR initiatives, as well as the management of a public affairs strategy across NI and GB
- You will look at opportunities to scale up our local activity to meet the needs of our build plans including community engagement initiatives and stakeholder management programmes
- Development of our CSR, Crisis Communications and our sponsorship, events and award workstreams
- Lead the development of the online marketing channel with our agencies, focusing on digital pathways to purchase and the fibrus.com website; driving engagement, acquisition and conversion targets, loyalty and retention programs
- Responsible for managing all digital channels including social media accounts, display, programmatic, search / SEO, affiliate, website content and email marketing
- Researching, creating and distributing an impactful content strategy
- Work with our Business Improvement and IT teams to agree systems to support the digital strategy including lead management software, CRM etc.
- Develop a KPI dashboard - in line with key metrics and constantly seek ways to improve performance
- Manage internal / external relationships and expectations proactively, ensuring all tasks are delivered on time and against plan
- Research - continuously research our competitors activity and behavious on and offline, producing reports with recommendations to the Marketing Director on a monthly basis
- Budget control
- Management of a team of marketing individuals
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- 3rd level qualification in a related subject is preferable
- Experience of working in a professional services organisation eg. FMCG is ideal however previous experience within an agency or a startup would be advantageous also
- Significant experience in a similar role however we will consider applicants that have a strong digital background, with only a working knowledge of the public relations function
- Track record of running successful digital marketing programmes
- Experience of building communication and content strategies
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience of commissioning and overseeing campaigns through external agencies
- Demonstrable experience of creating and executing strategies that support business objectives
- Previous people management and leadership experience is essential
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting new telecommunications provider, founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country, bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please click the “apply” button and our People & Culture team will be in contact with you if your application is successful. We wish you the best of luck with your application and thank you for your interest in #Fibrus.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus operates as Fibrus Networks Ltd and Fibrus Networks GB Ltd and will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.