Digital Marketing & E-commerce Specialist
To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing & E-commerce Specialist
JOB LOCATION: Belfast (hybrid mix of home and office working)
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting telecommunications provider with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company within the UK. Founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital, Fibrus continue to deliver full fibre broadband to more and more homes and businesses across parts of Northern Ireland and Great Britain.
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country and we are committed to bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to make a real investment in their digital marketing career. Working as a key member of the digital marketing function, you will be responsible for developing, updating and maintaining all company websites, while launching products and new propositions / campaigns to our customer base across Northern Ireland and Great Britain. Building digital campaigns to drive our core KPI’s across Revenue, Conversion, AOV and retention plans, the successful individual will work alongside internal and external developers, digital marketing agencies, product, marketing and sales functions.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to plan, build and execute the online growth strategy
- Promoting the brand identity and ensuring all trading and commercial decisions align to this identity
- Ensure all significant “trading” moments are well planned and executed, with clearly phased targets by day and channel
- Deliver best in class customer experience, partnering closely with brand and content teams to brief and build engaging journeys that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity
- Support the digital marketing team as neededed with Social media management, Blog writing, Facebook and Instagram, digital advertising plans, Email marketing, SEO, PPC and Content management
- Support wider projects to create an immersive exposure onsite that support both education, brand identity and conversion
- Regular reporting and optimisations of the sites overall performance in terms of KPIs and regular reporting on performance of offers, homepages, landing pages and feeding in actions to improve overall performance
- Working collaboratively with the digital marketing team to identify new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the site as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic etc
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy
- Deliver on targets and budgets through campaign activations to ensure KPI's are achieved
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Proven experience within a fast-paced dynamic organisation within similar trading/e-commerce role coupled with previous experience working on significant digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledgeable and up to date with developments in digital marketing trends and understanding of brand translation into creative content
- Proficient with numbers, spreadsheets and report generation alongside knowledge of analytics and reporting
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial thinking - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making
- Exemplary time management, enjoys problem solving and finding effective yet scalable solutions
Fibrus are committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare. We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption.
As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply to join the Fibrus family, please do so online and our Recruitment team will be in contact with you once we’ve had a chance to have a look at your application. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your interest in Fibrus. #Fibrus
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, under-represented genders, individuals with disabilities, and under-represented ethnicities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working - there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus operates as Fibrus Networks Ltd and Fibrus Networks GB Ltd and will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.