To apply for this role please visit our careers website.
JOB TITLE: Build Supervisor (Telecoms)
JOB LOCATION: Cumbria
TERMS: Full time, permanent
WHO ARE FIBRUS?
Fibrus are an exciting telecommunications provider with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company within the UK. Founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital, Fibrus continue to deliver full fibre broadband to more and more homes and businesses across parts of Northern Ireland and Great Britain.
Our mission is to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the country and we are committed to bringing next generation broadband services to those who need it most.
Fibrus are continuing to grow and are seeking a Delivery Manager to further enhance the service we are delivering to our customers. These roles are key in ensuring the timely completion of the build whilst ensuring quality and compliance at all times both internally and in partnership with our contractors. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Fibrus family on our exciting journey.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Successful management and delivery of build and fibre to the home operational requirements and KPIs, delivering productivity without compromising on safety and quality
- Continuously drive efficiency and compliance (internal and external eg. PIA), reviewing quality performance and implementing necessary actions
- Ensure all work sites are to Chapter 8 requirements
- Supervision of contractor activity to ensure works are completed to Fibrus specifications and NIRAUC requirements
- Manage NISRAN CAT A/B/C defects and non-compliance
- As a delivery manager, you will fully understand and implement the company safety policy and procedures, ensuring that works are successfully delivered in a safe, quality and on time manner
- Minimisation of customer disruption during build activity
- Coordination and cooperation with the programme team to ensure works are programmed to the level of detail necessary to enable successful delivery without delays
- Regular reporting including recording daily works completed, providing weekly progress updates, budget resources and forecasting
- Providing forecasts to store/warehouse to enable correct stock replenishment
- Completing final snag and joint measure for invoicing
- Checking plans and seeking for re-plans to reduce costs
- Manage client relationships internally and externally, working closely with our build partners to form a working partnership on site
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- As a Delivery Manager, you will bring experienced and operational leadership with proven track record in leading teams and ability to deliver against operational targets
- NRSWA Qualified
- Experience of utility, telecommunications or civils operations
- Able to demonstrate the ability to learn technical knowledge relating to products and services
- Experience working within a busy environment with shared responsibilities
- Excellent people skills, comfortable communicating across the company hierarchy and with external subcontractors and stakeholders
- IT literate, able to produce standardised and adhoc reports as required
Fibrus are committed to building a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. We appreciate that you may not meet every single requirement listed but don’t let that discourage you. If you have some of the experience we are seeking and offer a fantastic attitude, we’d love to see your application!
IS FIBRUS FOR ME?
At Fibrus, we put our people first! We are proud to be a company who encourage colleagues to do and be their very best. Our culture is focused on trust, collaboration, growth and flexibility.
We invest in our people, offering colleagues benefits that improve their personal lives as well as their careers! So along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, we also offer our colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare. We also recognise the importance of supporting our colleagues with life changes and have comprehensive policies around menopause, mental health, pregnancy loss and leave for maternity, parental and adoption.
As we continue to grow, you would be joining a team of dedicated and passionate people who work super hard every day to improve the lives of those in our own communities by transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland and Great Britain!
We’re building something special at Fibrus, with our team at the very heart of it and we are excited to speak to potential colleagues who share our purpose!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please do so online via SAP/SuccessFactors and ensure you attach a copy of your CV as well as a covering letter. Please make sure you notify your current manager that you are applying and refer to our Internal Recruitment Policy to check you're eligible to apply
At Fibrus we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our business. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Fibrus Networks Ltd will retain your information, for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to 12 months. We may also share your information with our partner organisations for the purposes of recruitment. Please clearly note on your application if you wish us to delete your information rather than retain or share.